If you’re looking for a prosthodontist in Winchester, Woburn or Burlington, it’s important to choose the right dentist for your treatment. The team at Nova Dental wants to ensure that all of our patients feel confident in our care, and we believe that transparency is key to an exceptional dental experience. With that said, here are a few key things to keep in mind when choosing a prosthodontist in Winchester:
What Treatments Do Prosthodontists Specialize In?
Prosthodontists specialize in restorative dentistry with a particular emphasis on dental prostheses. They focus on restoring both the cosmetic form and the function of your teeth with treatments like dental veneers, bonding, dental implants, crowns & bridges, and partial/full dentures. If you have one or more missing teeth or a tooth that has been severely damaged, a prosthodontist is always the best choice for restoring your smile.
What Should I Look For When Choosing A Prosthodontist?
If you’re looking for a prosthodontist near you, these are some important things to look for:
- Online reviews – The more reviews, the better. Seeing real reviews and testimonials from patients will help you get a better idea of the level of service you can expect, and whether a particular prosthodontist is right for you.
- Details about qualifications and experience – All prosthodontists must be certified by the American Board of Prosthodontics. To check on your potential prosthodontist’s qualifications and learn more about their approach, set up an interview or check out their website.
- A compassionate, judgment-free approach – Lastly (and perhaps most importantly) you should schedule a consultation to get to know your potential prosthodontist and ensure that their approach is communicative and kind. Prosthodontic work can span a few months and multiple appointments, so it's important that you are comfortable with your provider.
What Questions Should I Ask During My Interview/Consultation?
Here are a few questions that may help you learn more about their practice and their services, and if they’re the right choice for you:
- Do you work with my insurance plan? It’s always best to choose a prosthodontist who works with your dental insurer, as this will help defray the costs of your procedure.
- What was the most complicated case you’ve ever treated? This question will help you learn more about a prosthodontist’s skills and their level of expertise and experience.
- What treatments may be right for me? A great prosthodontist will give you multiple options and work with you to choose the dental prosthesis that is right for your mouth, your budget, and your personal preferences.
Take your time and ask the right questions, and you’ll be able to choose a prosthodontist who is perfect for your particular needs.
Need A Prosthodontist In Woburn? Schedule Your Consultation Now!
If you need prosthodontist in Woburn, Dr. Guldalian can help. As a certified prosthodontist, she offers high-quality restorative and cosmetic dentistry in Winchester and Burlington. If you’d like to learn more or schedule a consultation, just contact us at (781) 369-5722 or stop by our office at 304 Cambridge Road, Suite 340, Woburn, MA 01801. We’ll see you soon!